Facebook

» Online Users: 87

0 members and 87 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,700, 09-01-2015 at 04:06 PM.

» google ads

» Classifieds - Random Ads

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like

Joel...........have you tried to contact Orlando...........??
    I am sure if he sees those photos he may be able to answer your questions.

I must admit this brings tears to my eyes............I have always loved that boa........and when Ed first had her up for sale..........I had wished that I had gotten her.
    I will miss seeing her around..............she was one of a kind............and just so amazing.

Don't feel badly............the sad thing with boas is they do not possess the capability to express to us there discomfort.
    Had she been able to tell you.........I am sure you would have had her to the vet that very day.

She will be missed by us all.

I am sorry for her loss.
    I am a boa addict
    http://jadeboa.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jadeboa View Post
    Joel...........have you tried to contact Orlando...........??
    I am sure if he sees those photos he may be able to answer your questions.

I must admit this brings tears to my eyes............I have always loved that boa........and when Ed first had her up for sale..........I had wished that I had gotten her.
    I will miss seeing her around..............she was one of a kind............and just so amazing.

Don't feel badly............the sad thing with boas is they do not possess the capability to express to us there discomfort.
    Had she been able to tell you.........I am sure you would have had her to the vet that very day.

She will be missed by us all.

I am sorry for her loss.
    Yep it was a downer I have not contacted Orlando but a good idea, I am sure that she would never have been able to pass what was in her.

She really showed no signs of sickness and other than just looking thin appeared to be doing what boa moms do.

I can't really think of anything that I could have learned from her....to me she just looked like a female that was going to have a high slug count or all slugs.

Thank you Karen, I know she was one of your favorite girls....mine too
    Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking.

Joel Thomas

Post Thanks / Like

joel im very sorry for your loss, words are never enough, if your like me its part of the family, im also sorry for your daughters loss as well, i have 2 boys ages 7 and 4 and they are really into this hoby just like dad, i lost a pair of miller bolivians a few months back and they were heart broken, so in a way i know how your feelen.

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry to hear this, Joel

I was impressed with Hammerhead from the first time I saw Ed's pictures...like Karen I wished I had bought her when she was available. It's always hard to lose the ones during breeding, I had my first female die during birth earlier this year.

I agree with others here that one lump might be pus... reptile pus sometimes has that thick, slightly rubbery consistency...I've encountered it before near infections/abscesses when I've opened up boas and other snakes.
    Heather Martin

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by theo View Post
    joel im very sorry for your loss, words are never enough, if your like me its part of the family, im also sorry for your daughters loss as well, i have 2 boys ages 7 and 4 and they are really into this hoby just like dad, i lost a pair of miller bolivians a few months back and they were heart broken, so in a way i know how your feelen.
    Thanks for the kind words

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemylizard View Post
    So sorry to hear this, Joel

I was impressed with Hammerhead from the first time I saw Ed's pictures...like Karen I wished I had bought her when she was available. It's always hard to lose the ones during breeding, I had my first female die during birth earlier this year.

I agree with others here that one lump might be pus... reptile pus sometimes has that thick, slightly rubbery consistency...I've encountered it before near infections/abscesses when I've opened up boas and other snakes.
    I am sure she had other complications other than just slugs and even those did not look normal, she was one of a kind and I thank you Heather.
    Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking.

Joel Thomas

Thread Information