Facebook

» Online Users: 88

0 members and 88 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,700, 09-01-2015 at 04:06 PM.

» google ads

» Classifieds - Random Ads

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like

Well Jeff, that is a bummer. I wouldn't go beating yourself up over it. If you breed enough boas it will probably happen sooner or later. I will tell you a secret, and don't tell anyone. A few years back I bred a Sharp albino male to a super salmon female. The same thing happened to me. When she dropped her babies, I stopped counting at 40. Back then dbl het sunglow sharp strains were 1500 bucks. You do the math on that one. I don't think I cried over it, but I wanted to. What are you gonna do? Live and learn. When dealing with animals, you never know what is going to happen. Maybe you will have better luck next year. Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah... That's the killer part. The one albino Arab was probably the best patterned Arab I have seen. A big bold pattern, perfectly connected all the way down ending in a huge ladder tail with perfect lateral striping on the sides....

Next year...
    If you can't have the babies you may as well make as much use of the experience as possible.. Had a female drop a litter of slugs last season, I thought man you couldn't give me one token baby for my efforts, and there it was my one token baby.. Premature but only by a just enough for it not to make it long.. It was a jungle baby.. Looked like lightning bolts down it's back.. Info I took from that was she will make hot jungle babies next time.. I'm going to breed her to a jungle of some sort when that time comes just because I have some insight into what will come out.. It's at least info I didn't have before..
    Ed Lilley
    www.constrictorsnw.com

Check my available snakes at this link:
    http://www.reptileinsider.com/classi...panamared.html

I rejoined facebook... I don't feel good about it...

[/I]

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear this Jeff.I hate learning the hard way with mistakesHopefully she will give you a beautiful litter down the road!

Mike
    Boas are the RockStars,not us!

Post Thanks / Like

I am so very sorry. Thank you for sharing this.
    Everyone has a plan until they've been hit-Joe Louis-Plato The first and the best victory is to conquer ones self.(JAY)

Thread Information