Facebook

» Online Users: 71

0 members and 71 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,700, 09-01-2015 at 04:06 PM.

» google ads

» Classifieds - Random Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Diadophis punctatus punctatus

Southern Ring Neck snake, found this little guy while re-doing a flower bed. I think he was under a dead plant and when it got pulled he came up with it. It was a treat seeing another one of these, this is the 2nd one I have found around my house in a year. They are not that common here and to find 2 of them in the city around my house is pretty neat. He gave us the twisted up, inverted tail so we could tell he meant business, LoL yeah right. Once that didn't work he tried to flee so I just put my hand down in front of him and he crawled up in my hand. I cuffed them together for a minute then he was pretty calm. We got a couple of quick cell phone pics then let him go. Nice little treat today.

photo by Todd Z., on Flickr

1 by Todd Z., on Flickr

2 by Todd Z., on Flickr

Todd Z.

2. Likes gottabsleeved liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

cool critter!I hate when the first sign of a snake people say kill it!More then once I have told girlfriends or customers that I killed a snake and never did!LOL.Your dog can bite me,should we kill it?And dogs don't even take care of mice around the house!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice , we just caught one at work about a month ago unearthed it when removing some concrete. It was Really small about as thick as a tic tac and curled up about the size of a quarter ! about 8" long, he tried to musk as well.. thanks for sharing

Post Thanks / Like

A snake that always brings back memories of my youth, easiest snake to tuck into my shirts and smuggle into the house I will never ever forget that musk....I can smell it just looking at these pictures.
    Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking.

Joel Thomas

Post Thanks / Like

That is spectacular!

Thread Information