I know I know, this picture is pretty horrible but hear us out. We bred our spark male to a pastel enchi female. The female was 2500 grams easy and three years old. Everything went as planned and she became gravid. One her due date, she laid 7 healthy eggs but we noticed she was not finished. After a couple days of her not laying the other 2 eggs, we became concerned and we really started paying attention to her overall health. After about a week, we decided to soak her to see if that would help. I was able to move the eggs inside her about a inch either way without problem but not any further since I didn't want to apply too much pressure and stress her out any more then I had to. Mornings and nights would pass with out seeing those last eggs becoming more and more concerned. Today makes 55 days she has had those eggs in her and something was apparently wrong. Action had to happen now before the eggs rotted inside her. We figured she was either twisted inside or something else. My wife and I decided today would be the day so we took a towl and wrapped it around her head to keep her as calm and loose as possible. We then took the largest probe we could find to help crown the egg when it was near her vent. I applied pressure and it was really hard since we didn't want to hurt her but knowing had we left the eggs, she would have died. I would compare the experience to squeezing a tooth paste tube that was 90% blocked. It was tuff, I'm not going to lie. My wife held her tail and as I moved the egg with my fingers along the belly part being careful not to break any ribs, got the egg or what ever it was to crown. When it popped out, we were shocked to see it was a egg with out a shell. The 2nd egg came out super easy right after deflated but not rotten. A good sign! A sigh of relief came upon us and I am sure the female was feeling better. We then noticed one more egg in her. We had only thought there was 2 to be honest. I carefully moved this last one as well and out it came with ease. This egg was perfect and had veins for which we put with the rest of her clutch laid 25 days earlier. I know with out a doubt had we not taking action, this female would have died. So tonight is a great night, we saved our female and we saved a baby.