Facebook

» Online Users: 72

0 members and 72 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,700, 09-01-2015 at 04:06 PM.

» google ads

» Classifieds - Random Ads

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jefrow View Post
    That just may happen lol or at least one of the cribos. I have been wanting one for the longest.
    Here ya go!This is the guy I got my indigo from.Very honest dude with a huge house,LOL.You will get a good deal from Jason trust me.I seen his adult cribs and they are some amazing yellow animals.http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=6&de=1045103

Post Thanks / Like

Good for you man!! I like the change up !!

You'll have to do another snake room photo shoot in the coming months.

I just got shot down on my request for another snake so I'm sorta bummed. But once the cage is here things may change.

I'll bet your new addition is pretty active isn't it?

3. Thanks gottabsleeved thanked for this post
    Likes reptileman2929 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post
    Good for you man!! I like the change up !!

You'll have to do another snake room photo shoot in the coming months.

I just got shot down on my request for another snake so I'm sorta bummed. But once the cage is here things may change.

I'll bet your new addition is pretty active isn't it?
    Yea he moves alot and rattles his tail like a rattlesnake when I walk in or pull his tub.LOL..They eat rattlers in the wild so I guess they learned that things fear the rattle.Once he gets some size ill feed him still born or messed up baby surinames when there born.People say snakes are there most favorite food and they go crazy for them.Im getting some feeder geckos and anoles for llreptile later on.Got,rats for boas,quail,and chicks,mice coming next week $400 is enough for now as the geckos are $100.LOL..$$$.....But fun.Do geckos next summer once he gets some size.Also trying him on guppies in few months,i want to make sure hes taking mice good first as I hear rodents are there least favorite and I want to make sure he knows his not getting out of eating them as there going to be half of his diet.To much chicken and fish makes poop runny need some rodent hair in there.But they need a mixed diet to thrive but $100 for a box of lizards isn't happing much maybe not at all.LOL.Might try for chicken necks later to.These indigos are fun and tame get big but not big girth,dont even squeeze,but can give a bad bite as there jaws are very strong.Gio you should get one.
    Last edited by gottabsleeved; 05-02-2014 at 11:56 PM.

5. Likes kid007inplay, Gio liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gottabsleeved View Post
    Yea he moves alot and rattles his tail like a rattlesnake when I walk in or pull his tub.LOL..They eat rattlers in the wild so I guess they learned that things fear the rattle.Once he gets some size ill feed him still born or messed up baby surinames when there born.People say snakes are there most favorite food and they go crazy for them.Im getting some feeder geckos and anoles for llreptile later on.Got,rats for boas,quail,and chicks,mice coming next week $400 is enough for now as the geckos are $100.LOL..$$$.....But fun.Do geckos next summer once he gets some size.Also trying him on guppies in few months,i want to make sure hes taking mice good first as I hear rodents are there least favorite and I want to make sure he knows his not getting out of eating them as there going to be half of his diet.To much chicken and fish makes poop runny need some rodent hair in there.But they need a mixed diet to thrive but $100 for a box of lizards isn't happing much maybe not at all.LOL.Might try for chicken necks later to.These indigos are fun and tame get big but not big girth,dont even squeeze,but can give a bad bite as there jaws are very strong.Gio you should get one.
    Skip, congrats on the new addition! Eastern Indigo, trying out new feeders, what's next? Maybe a boa morph?

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks kid.You should get a indigo best bloodline is in your state,guy named (alan B.) in new jersey,eggs drop now,babys ready in fall. Na,,,,,not that I don't like the eye candy boas but space is getting thin.My snake room is only like 12x12,got space for a few more suri holdbacks and then I got a full house.Then what?Maybe freedom breeders or ars racks along with a big play cage outside for summer to get exercise.Im good for awhile.LOL..Wish I had a 15-20 snake room.he he

8. Likes kid007inplay liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Gottabsleeved:

Just saw the update that you got in Indigo! (sometimes I'm sporadic on checking these sites). Congrats! What do you think? Posted any pics of him/her? Can you give us/me an update?

10. Likes reptileman2929 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by antiquity View Post
    Gottabsleeved:

Just saw the update that you got in Indigo! (sometimes I'm sporadic on checking these sites). Congrats! What do you think? Posted any pics of him/her? Can you give us/me an update?
    Only picture I have is in the thread I started.Very different from boas,very interesting to get to know!Only thing I don't like is both times out side, once out of my hands he trys to get away.And hes fast,let him crawl behind the lawn chair I was sitting at and out of the corner of my eye he dropped to the deck and took off,a few more inches and he of hit the ground and got under porch with lattice around.Hes so small id of lost him before removing lattice and all.Hes sneaky like that.Once he gets some size it will better as I cant even put in grass cause he will dig down in the roots and get lost.LOL.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by antiquity View Post
    Gottabsleeved:

Heres a list of good fish to feed your indigos with out thiaminase.I feed my little boy some platies, there like guppies,.Have you tried regular fish pieces that are skinned and all like we eat?I eat wild caught fish 1-2 days a week.I got some WC flounder in freezer im going to try him on a piece at end of week.lol.Its amazing to me that they eat people food.http://www.gartersnake.info/articles...thiaminase.php

Thread Information