Facebook

» Online Users: 66

1 members and 65 guests
Most users ever online was 1,700, 09-01-2015 at 04:06 PM.

» google ads

» Classifieds - Random Ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 2013 Eastern Indigo

My male is Binning X Bruce,i bought him from Jason Ayer in Virginia.Jason is a good honest guy who cares about animals and people.If your looking for some amazing yellow Cribos or a eastern baby he has bang for buck!Buy from him!

2. Likes Ridge Runner_20, reptileman2929 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Dang that thing is pretty sweet! I seen a huge one at a reptile show a while back. They have very deep breaths don't they? Very cool!
    Last edited by SixSpdRT; 06-15-2014 at 06:49 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Looking good Skip, I love the dark face.
    Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking.

Joel Thomas

5. Thanks gottabsleeved thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpdRT View Post
    Dang that thing is pretty sweet! I seen a huge one at s reptile sore a while back. They have very deep breaths don't they? Very cool!
    Thanks,He is fricken awesomel!Yea they do take deep breaths,well everything about them is more intense and alert then boas.There tongues are long and they flick them alot,they move alot and faster then boas.Mine will digest and poop in 48hours after I feed him.I been giving him small meals about every 3-5 days.Week old quail and hopper mice mostly.He will eat right out of my hand!And he likes to eat!Im trying him on a piece of wild caught raw skinned flounder when I have dinner tomorrow night.No skin or bones just fish at deli from martins,,people food!LOL.That will be cool,feed the snake when I eat.Hea he.They will eat hot dogs to,but I don't eat majorly processed food myself so my indigo isn't,
    Last edited by gottabsleeved; 06-15-2014 at 03:44 PM.

7. Likes reptileman2929 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gottabsleeved View Post
    Thanks,He is fricken awesomel!Yea they do take deep breaths,well everything about them is more intense then boas.They tonuges are long and flick them alot,they more alot and faster then boas.Mine will digest and poop in 48hours after I feed him.I been giving him small meals about every 3-5 days.Week old quail and hopper mice mostly.He will eat right out of my hand!And he likes to eat!Im trying him on a piece of wild caught raw skinned flounder when I have dinner tomorrow night.No skin or bones just fish at deli from martins,,people food!LOL.That will be cool,feed the snake when I eat.Hea he.They will hot dogs to,but I don't eat majorly processed food myself so my indigo isn't,
    That's badass skip... be soo cool to just have him sitting on the dinner table sharing your food with him. Lol
    You can see in those Eye's he is thinking.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by reptileman2929 View Post
    That's badass skip... be soo cool to just have him sitting on the dinner table sharing your food with him. Lol
    You can see in those Eye's he is thinking.
    ha ha haa don't think my girl would play that one!yes, he is thinking and a fricken little escape artist if you take your eyes off him for a second.LOL

10. Likes reptileman2929 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

One day I will own one, he's awesome skip.
    Jeff.

12. Thanks gottabsleeved thanked for this post
    Likes Ridge Runner_20 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by speedkills View Post
    One day I will own one, he's awesome skip.
    Yep, me too! Amazing animal!

RR_20 (Mike)

14. Likes gottabsleeved liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome skip!!! Sounds like a real joy! Are they normally pretty docile and friendly or are they more known to be aggressive? I want one!!!

16. Likes gottabsleeved liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpdRT View Post
    Awesome skip!!! Sounds like a real joy! Are they normally pretty docile and friendly or are they more known to be aggressive? I want one!!!
    There almost always people snakes,but there feeding response is big and they get big and move fast,and there jaws are very strong.So they can get you due to there fast metabolism and always being hungry.If threres no food smells on your hands and you don't feed them out of cage a lot,I think there very very unlikely to bite once out.Some people take them out and hand feed like a puppy.Robert bruce has had them many many years.........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvoV2qZQtdo

Thread Information