Facebook

» Online Users: 52

0 members and 52 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,700, 09-01-2015 at 04:06 PM.

» google ads

» Classifieds - Random Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha yeah I think I'll wait til next year. Where is Steve fuller from? I'm in cali. As of right now i'd love to purchase from Robert next year but I'm open to checking out other breeders. What are the best in cali?

Post Thanks / Like

Every time I see the pic of that little pure black indigo I get weak..... Need. Want. Must have!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Most in cali are just working with bruce stock.Vic herrick is cali.I spoke to him,hes cool.I bet he would do a payment plan over the winter on one for you.Im going by what I read but I read where bruce did a lot of inbreeding on the reds to get them RED.And in a already inbreed species it caused problems.So diverse is best for breeders.But going black helps,and for a pet id buy from anybody in state that has healthy looking correct scaled easterns.I think bruce sells males for more then most,but he helps people with the permit and has a long time name so thats cool.But I think vic and most sell perfect males for $800.You can reach vic on kingsnake indigo forum.i think fuller is in connecticut.You got choices in cali,robert harper http://userpent.net/About.html,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Post Thanks / Like

You do know that out of state buying cost $100 for federal permit,deal with paper work,picture of cage set up where eastern is to be house,signature and place of where your buying, and a 2-3month wait.For a pet go in state.LOL
    Last edited by gottabsleeved; 08-13-2014 at 09:36 AM.

Thread Information