Facebook

» Online Users: 71

0 members and 71 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,700, 09-01-2015 at 04:06 PM.

» google ads

» Classifieds - Random Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

California red sided garter snake. Those things are super colorful and can withstand lower temps. Also i think mandarin rat snakes can do the low 70s. I dont really know many snakes other than garter snakes that can do that low of temps.
    Brian Burrell

Post Thanks / Like

With a good radiant heat panel and cage you can keep what ever you want to keep. Worst case low 60's might require some under tank heat as well.

My house is 60 exactly right now as I type.. I have an aquarium I am getting annoyed with in my living room I am going to build a cage to fit the spot and replace as soon as I can find someone who want's a giant Midas cichlid...LOL... Plan is to set up an nice naturalistic display that I can put one of my snakes out of the snake room in to eye ball while kicking back in the LR..

With it set up right I can put what ever snake I want on display, and swap them out as I see fit.
    Ed Lilley
    www.constrictorsnw.com

Check my available snakes at this link:
    http://www.reptileinsider.com/classi...panamared.html

I rejoined facebook... I don't feel good about it...

[/I]

3. Likes gottabsleeved liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh I really like the idea of the California red sided garter snake and the mandarin rat snake. Of the two which is more handle able? Rat snakes will feed on rodents right? I know the garter is more of a fish eater.
    Well my house does get cold I was thinking of extreme conditions. Normally I have the heart set to 68 or 70. Feels so good to walk in the snake room in the morning. I keep that at 79.

Thread Information