Facebook

» Online Users: 76

0 members and 76 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,700, 09-01-2015 at 03:06 PM.

» google ads

» Classifieds - Random Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

To me and a lot of other chevy fans out there, the 69 Camaro will always be the best body style of any car ever made.67 and 68s where second but they got the true longer line muscle look perfect in 69.....The 68-72 Chevelle will always be very high on the list to.LOL.....RS package flip light grill could be ordered in Z28 or SS or plain RS.......... 69 this

2. Likes kid007inplay liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That's funny, is the term sitting on a couch used by car people?This guy at carlise PA car show was trying to sell me his 96 Impala SS and he said,man driving this car is like sitting on the couch in your living room
    Just my thought on how comfortable it was.. Had those pillow stuffed seats in it.. Interior color was horrible, light blue with silver pinstriped velour.. I don't think they make them that comfortable anymore because people fell asleep at the wheel.. I know I almost did a few times...LOL... Had a chev 350 in that olds.. I took out a horse with that car at 60mph... Still got the hood ornament from the olds out in my tool box..
    Ed Lilley
    www.constrictorsnw.com

Check my available snakes at this link:
    http://www.reptileinsider.com/classi...panamared.html

I rejoined facebook... I don't feel good about it...

[/I]

Post Thanks / Like

I had a 83 buick regal,plain car but had nice wheels and banging system.I had 2 very nice low mileage monte SS a 86 and a black 87 aero coupe with bucket seats and a factory posi 373 rear.Wasnt super fast but they were comfortable and big cars ride so good when the shocks and tires and all are kept up.I miss those cars.I had 2amps in the monte,4 alpine highs and 2Type R 12s.Car vibrated when at a light.LOL

Post Thanks / Like

I'd love to get any of those as a project.. They needed the TPI 350 out of the camero in those.. The 305 was always gutless.. I had a 91 Camero with the 305 fun but my 95 mustang with the last 302 blew it away..
    Ed Lilley
    www.constrictorsnw.com

Check my available snakes at this link:
    http://www.reptileinsider.com/classi...panamared.html

I rejoined facebook... I don't feel good about it...

[/I]

6. Likes gottabsleeved liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Some things never change ... Mustangs will still destroy a Camaro in a straight line , but you throw some turns in there (you know like real life roads) and the Mustangs are toast. I would give my left arm for the Camaro from " better off dead" 69 I think
    [I]Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.[/I]

[B]Ralph Waldo Emerson[/B]

8. Likes gottabsleeved liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Boas4Life View Post
    Some things never change ... Mustangs will still destroy a Camaro in a straight line , but you throw some turns in there (you know like real life roads) and the Mustangs are toast. I would give my left arm for the Camaro from " better off dead" 69 I think
    It was a 67,only first gen with a side glass vent window was 67.Remember those little angled side glass vents in your dads old pickup trucks.LOL..The good ole days!

Post Thanks / Like

First to see the 2016 Camaro http://www.theverge.com/2015/5/16/86...pictures-specs............... nothing special,that makes me want a car payment.LOL

Thread Information