Facebook

» Online Users: 45

0 members and 45 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,700, 09-01-2015 at 04:06 PM.

» google ads

» Classifieds - Random Ads

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems she didn't rub her nose while i was at work today, but i can't know for sure.The crumbled up news paper has helped I can say that.No she is not underfed she hasn't turned down a meal yet.Hopefully that doesn't change.
    Jeremiah Elleman

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure on lead times but APs customer service is a lot better then boamaster.Buy a 3 stack and get $30 off,get a stack now and just put it on a credit card like the rest of the americans.....Aps are thick and hold heat and humidity better.$40 for the shelf is also well worth the money,my boas go up there all the time!But I added a little lip to the front of shelf(plastic molding trim from lowes$5),kinda made it like boaphiles $100 shelf.LOL......http://www.apcages.com/home/.......T-25 cage looks like a good deal!

Post Thanks / Like

That T-25 does look like a better option, I'll bug them as well.I fed her last night just in case, she ate as usual.I was planning on feeding her Saturday with everyone else, but just in case I figured I'd feed her.I feed every two weeks, maybe she's a fat ass haha.Still no rubbing today though!
    Jeremiah Elleman

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jere000 View Post
    That T-25 does look like a better option, I'll bug them as well.I fed her last night just in case, she ate as usual.I was planning on feeding her Saturday with everyone else, but just in case I figured I'd feed her.I feed every two weeks, maybe she's a fat ass haha.Still no rubbing today though!
    Aside from feeding.....two days without rubbing, what do you think stopped it?
    Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking.

Joel Thomas

Post Thanks / Like

I have to say the crumbled up news paper, seems to make her feel secure.
    Jeremiah Elleman

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jere000 View Post
    I have to say the crumbled up news paper, seems to make her feel secure.
    I don't give hides to adults.but if I didn't give newspaper hides on both ends they would get under the main liner,which I don't want!Point being they just hate to sit out in the open,and mine are in a snake room that sees me only twice a day, and yours is in a clear tub and mine cages.Joel just may have help this!

Thread Information