Facebook

» Online Users: 71

0 members and 71 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,700, 09-01-2015 at 03:06 PM.

» google ads

» Classifieds - Random Ads

2014 MegaPeak Suriname
by gottabsleeved

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kid007inplay View Post
    I still lurk around "redtailboas.com" and that site still seems to have traffic.
    I'm on Facebook regularly strictly for reptiles and enjoy looking at pictures, but there is just too much drama.
    This is my HOME and I really hope RI gets more attraction soon.
    I said this before GIO, convince your wife and get a suri already .
    I just may sneak one in here James!

I have dabbled in thought about keeping different types of constrictors but keep hearing even the keepers of retics, burns and the others seem to always have a special place for BCs. I can't tell you how many times I've read a thread that ends with the person saying; "I wish I would have never sold/got rid of my boa".

I will say Carpet Pythons are right up there for me. When I add up all the pluses and minuses, I seem to only hold boas and carpets as the snakes I'd really be happy with long term.

There was a time when the SD retic seemed a possible candidate for my collection. After talking with Nick Mutton for about 2 hours on the phone and hearing from Ed, Skip and some others, I think my favorites are BCs and Carpets.

My carpet is a mutt and I may place her and get a locality coastal from Nick only because I have strong feelings about locality animals. Our royal,,,, well,,, it is my son's and I guess I'll just have to keep her, but royal/ball pythons do almost nothing for me.

My BC that Gus bred, and Legacy sold me is the PINNACLE of my collection.

A REAL Suri would certainly be the crown jewel here.

James, I can't tell you how enough how your videos, photos and overall, clean, professional care of snakes has helped me out.

My son and I will look at YouTube now and then and look at your snake room and snake videos. These days I look at them just to remind me of my initial excitement when getting my first real cage and BC.

Keep up the good work sir! I don't ever see myself not enjoying what you have "cooking" out there in Jersey.

I've got a lot of Sicilian relatives out there LOL!

2. Likes kid007inplay liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post
    James, I can't tell you how enough how your videos, photos and overall, clean, professional care of snakes has helped me out.
    My son and I will look at YouTube now and then and look at your snake room and snake videos. These days I look at them just to remind me of my initial excitement when getting my first real cage and BC.
    Keep up the good work sir! I don't ever see myself not enjoying what you have "cooking" out there in Jersey.
    I've got a lot of Sicilian relatives out there LOL!
    I'm just a hobbyist with limited experience just like you, but your compliments are always appreciated. I'm flattered when few tell me that I've helped them.
    Bergen County NJ is full of Italians and many are my friends. Lots of similarities in Italian and Korean culture .

Thread Information