Facebook

» Online Users: 72

1 members and 71 guests
Most users ever online was 1,700, 09-01-2015 at 04:06 PM.

» google ads

» Classifieds - Random Ads

Thread: Mystery boa???

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mystery boa???

Here are a few up dated photos of the mystery boa litter. The father was a stripe het albino (son to the one and only albino in my 37 stripe litter) and the mother was a coral albino. I produced 9 of these with no albinos. The stripe litters have always thrown one or two weird babies but never 9 ?
    Name:  301.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  31.3 KBName:  302.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  34.0 KBName:  305.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  36.9 KBName:  307.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  32.2 KB
    website HTTP://WWW.JPCBOAS.COM

2. Likes kid007inplay liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That is so confusing... Definitely still a head scratcher. What are you thinking your plans are going to be? grow them up and try breeding trials?
    Randall L Turner Jr.
    RMTWGR

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Randysherps View Post
    That is so confusing... Definitely still a head scratcher. What are you thinking your plans are going to be? grow them up and try breeding trials?
    I am going to start with putting the one albino the father of the stripe to the mother of this litter. I am going to put the dad of this litter to a unrelated sunglow and then I am going to put a unrelated albino to the other female stripe het albino this year. Once one of the males get up to size I am going to put him to mom. When the "normal" and females get up to size I will put them together and breed some of the off springs from this years breeding to some of the females from the litter. Plans so far but they can always change?? All depends on the results from this year.

5. Likes kid007inplay liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Very cool looking John. Can you post some good pictures of there tails? Top and side view.

Take care
    Tom

Post Thanks / Like

Orange coloration almost resembles paraglow. It'd be very interesting to see how these develop with age.

Post Thanks / Like

You they do look like typical Kahl Albino Boas . .but I never really considered the possibility (even though I should have) that they could be Sharp Albino Boas . .everyone knows that story or some version of it . Anyway anyway more on point these guys have great base color serious color and their saddle color is sooo red it's amazing !

9. Likes BoaBud liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LarM View Post
    You they do look like typical Kahl Albino Boas . .but I never really considered the possibility (even though I should have) that they could be Sharp Albino Boas . .everyone knows that story or some version of it . Anyway anyway more on point these guys have great base color serious color and their saddle color is sooo red it's amazing !
    They are definitely different color then typical albinos, sharp or kahl. I have produced many of both lines. There is too much dark coloration to be kahl or sharp visual albino albino and the base color is a foo tan.

Thread Information